Can I Cancel/Change My Order?
Once an order is submitted, it cannot be cancelled or changed (adding/removing items, etc). You may return eligible items by clicking HERE to start your return process.
I need to do a return/exchange on my order – how do I do that?
To ensure a smooth and efficient process for all customers, we do not accept exchanges. We encourage you to place a new order, securing the style/size/colorway needed.
We accept returns of unwashed, unworn Rebel Athletic merchandise with original tags attached within 14 days of receipt of shipment. Please note: No returns on leotards, briefs, bows and cosmetics/brushes.
Rebel Ruthless/Revolt/Rise (non-customized) – We gladly accept returns only of unworn, stain free and un-scuffed shoes in their original packaging within 14 days of receipt of shipment. Helpful Tip: When trying on your new shoes be aware of your environment, socks, hands and feet.
All items will be inspected upon arrival and must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, unaltered and with all original tags attached to the garment. Items returned with obvious use, pet dander, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains may be subject to refusal.
Refunds are issued, minus the shipping and handling, to your original payment method upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise.
Click HERE to start your return process.
When will out of stock shoe sizes be restocked?
Current estimated shoe restock dates are:
- Rebel Ruthless and Revolt – Out of stock sizes will be available in April 2022
- Rebel Rise – Out of stock sizes will be available in December 2021, quantities may be limited
- Rebel Revolution – Out of stock sizes will be available in December 2021
- Rebel Renegade Blackout – Will be available in April 2022
Rebel Ruthless/Rise/Revolt Risk-Free Guarantee – Wear our Ruthless/Rise/Revolt for five (5) practices and love it or return them within 3 weeks of purchase.
Rebel Ruthless/Rise/Revolt are covered by a 90-day warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty extends to the original purchaser, covering one year (365 days) from the date of purchase for manufacturing defects.
Dream Bag Warranty
The Dream Bag One-Year Limited Warranty has been expanded and further defined with the following key updates:
All Rebel Dream Bags purchased through Rebel Athletic are covered by a limited, one-year warranty from the date of purchase. The Rebel Dream Bag One-Year Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser, covering one year (365 days) from the date of purchase. The Rebel Dream Bag One-Year Limited Warranty covers the following manufacturing defects:
1. Glitter loss in non-abrasive areas, excluding corners, handles and straps.
2. Zipper malfunctioning from coiling, gaps or separations disallowing zipper closure
3. Non-working stopper
The Rebel Dream Bag One-Year Limited Warranty does not cover damages due to normal wear and tear, abuse/negligence, surface blemishes (stains, scratches, holes/tears), the natural breakdown of color, improper care, and/or incidental/consequential damage due to outside vendor embroidery/customization.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Get your Rebel Athletic apparel so fresh and so clean using the following wash and care instructions.
- Clear, gentle PH balanced detergent, we recommend using Dreft.
- PH balanced stain remover, we recommend Dreft Laundry Stain Remover.
- Squeaky clean, debris free sink.
- Flat surface for air drying, clothes rack recommended to allow airflow while the garment air dries.
- Two white towels.
- Rebel garment.
- Icy water. The most critical element to the care of your Rebel Athletic garments is the water temperature.
Pre-wash – Do not dry clean, hand wash only. If any stains are present, we recommend pre-treating with Dreft Stain Spray. Turn garment inside out. Fill sink with cold water, add detergent and two cups of ice.
Wash and rinse – Quickly submerge garment in the icy water-detergent solution. Gently hand wash for 60 seconds and do not rub the fabric against itself. Drain sink, remove the garment and fill the sink again with only icy water to rinse the garment. Repeat this last step if needed to remove any detergent residue.
Drying – IMPORTANT! AIR DRY ONLY, DO NOT USE A CLOTHES DRYER. Turn the garment right side out, lay flat on a white towel and insert another white towel within the body of the garment. This will reduce drying time and avoid any possibility of color transference during the drying process.
Care – Once completely dry, hang the garment on a fabric covered hanger, don’t have one? No worries, a plastic hanger without blemishes will work just fine. For apparel that has a waistband made in Unicorn Hologram, Rainbow Sparkle, Mystique or has decoration (e.g. studs, crystals, vinyl), we highly suggest using a clamp-free hanger to deter indentations or damage to the garment.
Tip to remember when rocking your Rebel Athletic apparel: Perspiration, deodorant, hairspray, glitter spray, sunless tanning products and lotions may affect the color of your garment. Take precautions to avoid transference.
Wash and care instructions for Rebel Athletic Dream Bags.
Cleaning: We recommend using a damp, white cloth to clean the inside of your bag. Gently spot clean the high-density sparkle ONLY when necessary with a damp, white cloth. Do not use any harsh cleaners, chemicals or submerge in water as it will compromise the integrity of your Dream Bag.
Care: Rebel Dream Bags are meant to last a lifetime of competitions, workout sessions or sleepovers so be mindful of what items you transport in the bag. Our Dream Bags are durable and were initially designed with cheer athletes in mind. Please avoid overfilling or using the bag to carry heavy objects.
Cleaning instructions for eye and face makeup brushes:
- Cold tap water
- Your favorite makeup brush cleaner or baby shampoo
- Dry, clean cotton towel
- Wet the bristles under cold running water. Position the brush downward to prevent water from entering the furrule (the part that holds the bristles in place) which can potentially cause accumulation of mold and the bristles to shed.
- Place one or two drops of cleaner into the palm of your hand and gently massage the tips of the bristles using a circular motion. Use the same pressure you would when applying eye makeup.
- Rinse then repeat if needed.
- Remove the excess water from the bristles using a dry, clean towel.
- Allow the brush to air dry overnight with the bristles hanging off the edge of a counter or if you’re fancy, a brush drying rack.
- Clean brushes regularly using the above instructions.
- Keep two brush sets should you need a backup brush that is clean and ready to use.
- Use the velvety soft, purple case to protect your Eye and Face Makeup Brush Sets while you are on the go.